Breaking News
Loading...

'My Binondo Girl' Adds Maja Salvador for Additional 'Flavor'




The addition of Maja Salvador in the primetime teleserye "My Binondo Girl" has been a question mark to many.

My Binondo Girl

Some people think My Binondo Girl is doing well in the ratings so why add a new character to the series.

In an interview by PEP to My Binondo Girl star Kim Chiu lately, the Primetime Princess said Maja Salvador's inclusion in the show is for additional "flavor."

"Parang kasing nangyari na ang lahat [sa takbo ng istorya]. Nabuko na 'ko bilang [fake na] lalake. Tapos ngayon, mabubuko ako ni Andy [played by Xian Lim]. Tapos bati na kami ng tatay ko. Para madagdagan lang ng kaunting flavor ang My Binondo Girl, papasok si Maja," she said.

Maja is playing the role of the mysterious Amber Dionisio. Will she be Jade’s (Kim) newest ally or enemy? Don’t miss the shocking revelations on My Binondo Girl, weeknights, after 100 Days to Heaven on ABS-CBN.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Pinoy Power All Right Reserved