Breaking News
Loading...

Jessica Sanchez Sings 'Change Nothing' on American Idol 11 Top 2




Jessica Sanchez sang "Change Nothing" as her winner's single on the American Idol 11 Top 2.



Judges Thoughts:

Randy Jackson said "I did not love the song but you made something more of the song. You got urban in you. You brought the song to life but the song was just OK."

Steven Tyler said "I know how good you can sing. I just don’t think that was the proper song for you to sing."

Jennifer Lopez said "I thought you sang the song really well. You have so much soul. When you go to make your record, you have to be able to say this is not me or this is me and put a twist on it. Everything has to be you."

Watch the video here:

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Pinoy Power All Right Reserved