Breaking News
Loading...

American Idol 2012 Winner is Jessica Sanchez...




American Idol 2012 Winner is Jessica Sanchez...according to the endorsement of private Spiritual Adviser and self-proclaimed future Democratic GA Congressional candidate Archbishop Walker Dixon.



Below is his open letter to the producers of American Idol:



To: American Idol 2012 Executive Producers — Mr. Nigel Lythgoe, President Big Red 2 Entertainment, Mr. Ken Warwick, Executive Producer, Fremantle Media North America, Inc, Mr. Simon Fuller, XIX Entertainment, Cecil Frot-Coutaz CEO, Fremantle Media North America, Inc, James Jimmy Iovine and Mike Darnell, President of Alternative Entertainment-Fox Broadcasting, Co.

I had the opportunity to watch all of American Idols contestants for season 11; and in my younger years in life, prior to becoming a Baptist Bishop, I had the great pleasure of being the Senior Vice President of Joe Jackson Productions, who is the father of one of the world’s greatest entertainment families, the Jacksons.

Knowing the record industry, I truly believe Jessica Sanchez has proven herself not only to be a great rising recording artist, but also with the “God” given voice, stage performances and her ability to be well promoted in videos, concerts, movies and product endorsements. With that in mind, I believe that Jessica will be a great choice for the recording industry. Of my twenty years experience in the R&B Recording Industry and discovering new talent, I personally declare Jessica Sanchez, as the American Idol Season 11, 2012 winner.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this season of American Idol 2012. I am usually not this engaged with talent competitions on television, but the contestants were so good this year that I couldn’t help but watch each week to see their progress. They have all done remarkably well and the final 3 were truly outstanding. They are true entertainers and it is a joy to any parent or any person of wisdom to see young people striving for perfection, trying to obtain their dream and do something positive with their lives for their betterment. They all came out every week despite the criticism and sometimes wrong song choices by “Jimmy” and sometimes the wrong wardrobe choices. In the midst of it all, they continued to melt our hearts and perform to the best of their ability even under sickness and the pressure of being away from their families for long periods of time.

Phillip Phillips, you are a great singer and I enjoy your flavor of country music. You showed that you can be versatile in your own way. Joshua Ledet, your “God” given gift of spiritual flavor along with R & B, keeps your audience wanting more and more as you can transform your voice to reflect so many artist of the past and present. If I was still in the recording industry, I could see myself or any serious producer wanting to sign any of the final 3 contestants to my record label. I hope that this isn’t the last that America has heard of you both as I know that many fans would buy your cd’s. Job Well Done to all Season 11 Finalist!

Since, I believe that Jessica Sanchez will clinch the championship; I hope that the voters feel the same. We are all stunned as she continues to amaze the viewers that “God “has blessed a 16 year old to have such a strong and powerful voice. Jessica, use your talent wisely as “God” continues to allow many doors to be open for you. We wish you all the best.

Congratulations!
God Bless…….

Bishop Walter Dixon.
archbishopwldixon@gmail.co?m
Forgiveness Missionary Church Of Christ.
P.O. Box 832161
Stone Mountain, GA 30083.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Pinoy Power All Right Reserved