Breaking News
Loading...

Jessica Sanchez - 'Dance with My Father' - American Idol 11 Top 6




Jessica Sanchez (1-866-436-5701) sang "Dance with my Father" by Luther Vandross during the American Idol 11 Top 6 show. She's the first one to sing. Save Jessica!



Judges Thoughts:

Randy Jackson said "Yo, I’m just so amazed at the talent this year. You are truly amazing to me because you are so natural. You’ve got the feeling in there."

Steven Tyler said "I don’t think you could sing a song bad. Your voice kinda touches on Whitney."

Jennifer Lopez said "That may have been the best I’ve heard that song sang. The most beautiful I’ve ever heard."

Jessica was the first one to sing during the Top 6 show and it's a disadvantage as the viewers tend to forget those who are lined-up first. So yeah, she badly needs our vote.

In the US, you can vote for Jessica Sanchez by calling 1-866-IDOLS-01 (1-866-436-5701) or Text “VOTE” to 5705.

Outside US, please consider: How to Vote for Jessica Sanchez from the Philippines and Other Non-US Countries

To vote online via Facebook, click here.




Watch the video here:

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Pinoy Power All Right Reserved