Breaking News
Loading...

Bela Padilla is on the Cover of FHM




Bela Padilla bares more skin on the cover FHM Philippines' March 2012 issue. Now we know why she dissed her dream of becoming a beauty queen.



Bela Padilla is "stepping out of the shadows" on the cover of FHM Philippines' March 2012 issue.

The 20-year-old Kapuso actress was supposed to join Miss World Philippines 2012 but being cast in GMA-7?s primetime series “Legacy” made her rethink her priorities.

In an interview by the Manila Bulletin, Bela said she would want to focus on her acting career.

“Although a lot of people have given me options already who I can train with, I haven’t called anyone yet because I’m doing a soap now. I’m gonna start taping for ‘Legacy’ so I want to focus on that first,” she said.

Bela is set to enter in the Kapuso teleserye next week. She has no other projects on GMA-7 as of the moment.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Pinoy Power All Right Reserved