Breaking News
Loading...

Andi Eigenmann Will Not Let Her Baby to Have a DNA Test




Andi Eigenmann is about to give birth to another celebrity baby this month and the family of Albie Casiño, the alleged father, is requesting for a DNA test to confirm if the young actor is indeed the father of her child.

Andi's mom, Jaclyn Jose, said she will never allow anyone to conduct DNA testing on her soon-to-be-born granddaughter.

"Walang DNA test na magaganap kailanman! Wala. Pasensiya siya, dahil wala akong pakialam kung sumali sila o hindi. I do not care about them or their family. Tumatalak ng DNA, eh manganganak na!" Jacklyn said in an interview, adding "Aba, may naririnig pa akong lapit daw kami, kung kailangan namin ng tulong. We will never do that. I will never do that. I can raise my grandchild! They will never be part of my apo. I don't wanna deal with them. They're not welcome in Andi's life, or my apo's life! The whole clan of the Casiño, whatever," she said.

Meanwhile, Andi's current boyfriend--Jake Ejercito--is reportedly willing to take the responsibility of being a father to Andi's baby girl.

When asked to comment about this report, Albie said:

"I don't wanna say anything. I really don't wanna say anything against them, I'd just rather not talk to them, honestly. Regarding Jake, that's good for him. Congrats to you, man."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Pinoy Power All Right Reserved