Breaking News
Loading...

Survivor Philippines - Jackie Forster and Angelicopter Quit the Game




Survivor Philippines Celebrity Doubles Showdown Update: The team up of former actress Jackie Forster and radio DJ Angelicopter have decided to voluntarily exit the ongoing Survivor Philippines Celebrity Doubles Showdown on GMA-7.



Jackie and Angelicopter pleaded to the viewers and the show's production staff and crew to respect their decision to quit the show.

"Choice na namin 'yon, to exit from the game. Sana respetuhin ng mga nanonood, ng production, ng staff. We don't mean to offend anyone," the said.

Jackie pointed out that the people pushing them to be bad are the main reason why they decided to leave the show.

"It represents everything that I've been fighting for the past few years. I want them to see that I'm a godly person. I'm not a bad person they think I am. But if you're playing against people who push you to be a bad person, it makes me feel ugly. I don't want to show that to people. I don't want to be pushed in a place where I have to do that just to win," she explained.

Survivor Philippines Celebrity Doubles Showdown airs weeknights after Munting Heredera on GMA-7.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Pinoy Power All Right Reserved