Breaking News
Loading...

Glee's Darren Criss Live Concert in Manila: Ayala Malls Dec 21 & 22, 2010






Glee star Darren Criss is proud to be pinoy and he is coming home to the Philippines!

In an interview by ABS-CBN North America News Bureau, Darren is very vocal about his Filipino roots.

"My mom is Cebuano, she’s Spanish, Chinese. My father is very, very white. I’m not like full Filipino but definitely I have many parts of me that are. My family’s Filipino. My family’s in the Philippines. It's our culture and heritage that I've always been proud of, simply because it's such a cool place. And my friends who are Filipinos are the coolest," He said.

Darren is looking forward to spending time with his Filipino relatives as he will be in Manila this week to perform in Glorietta and Trinoma.

"I'm very excited. I was there 2 years ago for my cousin's wedding in Makati and I'll be there playing some mall shows. I'm very, very excited and happy to be back," he said.

Catch Glee's Darren Criss tonight, December 21, at the Greenbelt 3 Park at 6:30 p.m. He is also gracing the TriNoma Activity Center tomorrow, December 22, at 7:00 p.m.

1 comments :

Copyright © 2013 Pinoy Power All Right Reserved