Breaking News
Loading...

PH Bet Monika Sta. Maria is Asia's Next Top Model Season 3 Runner Up






“What we need with Asia’s Next Top Model is: Who are you? What about you makes us want to know you?” – Joey Mead King on what it takes to be Asia’s Next Top Model.

“Out of the three, she looks most like a fashion model.” – Georgina during the runway.

Joey and Georgina are talking about…Gani of Indonesia, the winner of Asia’s Next Top Model Season 3.




Monika Sta. Maria of the Philippines is 1st runner up.

The 23-year old turned to social media, expressing her gratitude for all the support she received from her fans while also commenting on her loss, saying “Coming so close to the title and placing second, of course it broke my heart that it wasn’t meant to be, I did it for my dream and honestly I really did want to bring home a title to my country. I want you all to know that I AM MORE THAN GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE.”

All images are provided by Asia’s Next Top Model to Starmometer

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Pinoy Power All Right Reserved