Breaking News
Loading...

Jericho Rosales’ Hollywood Film 'Subject: I Love You' Sold Out






Jericho Rosales' international movie "Subject: I Love You" premiered in Hollywood.

The world premiere of Kapamilya star Jericho Rosales' first international movie Subject: I Love You was sold out as Filipino-American fans flocked to the Newport Beach Film Festival in California last weekend.

In an interview by Chris Trondsend of Pacific Rim Video during the red carpet premiere of the movie, Jericho thanked his Filipino-American fans who came from as far as Alaska and New York to support him.

"Filipinos are very loving and they will support their fellow Filipino wherever will they be. Movies are big part of Filipino life and they just like this, it's wonderful and heartwarming, I feel like I'm at home right now and I hope they'll all enjoy, they're just great, that's all I can say," Jericho's major major reply.

Chris Trondsen of Pacific Rim Video also interviews Briana Evigan, Dante Basco, Gary Valenciano and the film director Francis dela Torre at the World Premiere of "Subject: I Love You" which was held at the Newport Beach Film Festival at the Lido Theatre in Newport Beach, California on Saturday, April 30, 2011.


Jericho Rosales and Briana Evigan at the World Premiere of Subject: I Love You:



Gary Valenciano at the World Premiere of Subject: I Love You:



Dante Basco at the World Premiere of Subject: I Love You:



Francis dela Torre at the World Premiere of Subject: I Love You:



Videos courtesy of Pacific Rim Video Press

6 comments :

  1. CongratuLations ECHO.. u did a great JOB..!!i'm proud to be a KAPAMILYA... YAHOOOOOoo..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bakit sabi ng mga taga GMA, di maganda? di pa nila napanood, bumigay na sila ng criticisms? seguro naiinggit lng sila

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish they will showed this movie in these theaters in America.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magaling ka talaga Echo, You are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job echo....Filipinos are proud of you....God bless you more exceedingly...muasssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is not only handsome great actor but also a faithful man of God....we love you echo...from my family in Canada and for your fans in the the Church - Early Childhood , glory to God!!! we are soooo happy for you bro!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Pinoy Power All Right Reserved