Breaking News
Loading...

Pinay Marlisa Punzalan Wows Judges of 'The X Factor Australia' for 'Let It Go' Performance




Pinay Marlisa Punzalan scored her best performance ever in “The X Factor Australia” with her rendition of the Academy Award-winning song “Let It Go” from the monster hit animated movie “Frozen.”




Judges Thoughts:

Natalie Bassingthwaighte said “I can’t believe you’re 14, that sounded insane. I think that’s my favorite performance of yours ever. Well done!”

Redfoo said “Now this is your strength, singing big songs with big notes. It sounded great!”

Dannii Minogue said “Definitely by far your best performance ever on the X Factor. I prefer that to the original.”

Ronan Keating said “I am so proud of you. You are incredible, what a voice what a talent, good job, well done!”

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Pinoy Power All Right Reserved