Breaking News
Loading...

Charice Returns on Glee ('A Night of Neglect' Episode), She Will Sing 'All By Myself'






Check out this clip of our very own Charice from the upcoming "A Night of Neglect" Glee episode with some dialogues and full performance of the song "All By Myself."

Pinay singing sensation Charice is set to return on the hit tv series "Glee" this April 19 (April 20 in Manila).

The episode, which is the show's 17th in season 2, is titled "A Night of Neglect" and Charice will reprise her role as Sunshine Corazon who relocated to New Direction's top rival group Vocal Adrenaline after Rachel sent her to a crack house on season 2's premiere.

Here dialogue: "I'm such a better singer than everyone else so I know how it feels. I'm all alone at the top. Also, I'm really short, so even when I'm in a group of people I feel like I'm wandering alone in a forest."

Watch this clip featuring Charice with some dialogues and FULL performance of the Eric Carmen/Celine Dion hit "All By Myself":



Behind the Scenes Video:

4 comments :

  1. The Best Charice. We are proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grabe tears fell in my face with her performance, I'm really proud of Charice. Guys take a look at the face of Mark Salling while watching her, he is could feel the song and rendition of Sunshine ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. joey calimoso torresApril 16, 2011 at 1:04 PM

    nice voice . .. go charice

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Pinoy Power All Right Reserved