Breaking News
Loading...

Anne Curtis Slaps John Lloyd Cruz, Shouts at Phoemela Barranda




Kapamilya star Anne Curtis slapped actor John Lloyd Cruz and shouted at Phoemela Barranda in a bar scene that spread like wildfire online.



In an incident at Prive Bar in The Fort on November 22, Curtis was said to have slapped Cruz and two other friends of the celebrity, and shouted at Barranda saying, she could buy her, her friends and the bar. It was one embarrassing night survived by the actress, according to reports. The actress did ask for forgiveness from the people involved and was forgiven on the same day.

As the news broke on Sunday evening, December 1, Curtis turned to her Twitter account (@annecurtissmith) to clarify the issue and gave her statement once and for all. She noted that it’s the first and final statement she’ll be giving about the matter.

Curtis wrote: “Hey everyone. I will be making my official statement now & after this, I will not be giving any interviews about this issue anymore.”

“I choose to do this right away because I’ve always been an open book & I don’t like to hide anything…”

“For those who have read about the issue, yes, most of it is true. I admit to that & I have apologized to all parties included immediately…”

-- CONTINUE READING HERE --

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Pinoy Power All Right Reserved