Breaking News
Loading...

Charice Wows the Italians Again






International singing sensation Charice has guested in one of Italy's top rating shows, belting out at least five songs that left the audience breathless.

The Filipino singer almost had a mini-concert during her second appearance on the Italian musical variety and talent competition show “Ti lascio una canzone” (Leavin' You a Song). The episode was shown last May 30.

Charice also sang alongside the show’s contestants as they belted out all-time hits "All By Myself," "Because You Loved Me," “I Believe I Can Fly” and “My Heart Will Go On.” Charice also performed “Listen” with popular Italian artist Chiara Lezzi.

Almost everyone was up on his feet dancing as Charice sang "I Will Survive."

As part of promoting her first international album, Charice sang her international single "Note To God."

The Filipino singer’s performance has already been uploaded on video-sharing Web site YouTube and drew more than thousands of hits and praises from people across the globe.

Charice is currently in the United States to complete her first international album, which is scheduled to be released late this year.

Via ABS-CBNNews.com


Charice and Viola Cristina - I Believe I Can Fly



Charice - I Will Survive



Charice and Gianluca Ginoble - The Prayer



Charice with Italian Songbirds - All By Myself



Charice and Chiara - Listen



Charice - Note to God

1 comments :

  1. I am so enchanted by the fantastic voice of Charice. WHAT A VOICE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Pinoy Power All Right Reserved